Inventory Unit Detail
Toro Power Clear® 721 R (38741)
2017 Toro Consumer Power Clear
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 30" x 21" X 37". All Power Clear 721 models are backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
Toro’s best-selling series of single stage snowthrowers are powerful and rugged, yet light enough for anyone to handle. The Power Clear 721 R features a 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV engine and the amazing Power Propel™ System which clears snow in a 21-inch wide swath right down to the pavement and up to 35 feet away.
Fold-down handle and chute make storage or transport simple. Storage dimensions: 30" x 21" x 37". All Power Clear 721 models are backed by Toro's Two-Year Full Warranty and Two-Year Guaranteed to Start Warranty (Residential only).
- 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- 21" Clearing Width & Up to 35' Throwing Distance
- Ideally used to clear 3-9" of snow at a time on a driveway that can park up to 8 cars
- Powerful enough to handle big jobs but small enough for easy storage.
- #1 Brand of U.S. Single-Stage Snowblowers: Our best-selling snowblowers are strong enough to take on serious snow, yet easy for anyone to maneuver.
- Power Curve® Technology: This technology, with curved rotor and inverted funnel housing moves more snow in less time and virtually eliminates clogging. Wide rubber paddles propel the snowthrower forward while cleaning down to the pavement.
- Power Propel® System: This system takes the work out of snowblowing. An innovative pivoting scraper keeps the rotor in constant contact with the pavement, making the job quicker and easier. (Select models only.)
- 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start Warranty: If your snowthrower doesn't start in one or two pulls during the first two years, Toro will fix it for free.
- 2-Year Full Warranty: This product is covered by a two-year full warranty. See your dealer for warranty details.
- Auger System: Power Curve® Rotor
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1900 lb. / 862 kg
- Chute Control: Chute-Mounted Handle
- Clearing Width: 21 in. (53cm)
- Drive System: Power Propel Self-Propel
- Engine: 212cc Toro Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Displacement: 212cc
- Fuel Capacity: 1.1 qt. / 1 L
- Ignition: Recoil
- Scraper: Pivoting
- Starter: Recoil
- Starting Guarantee: 2-Year Guaranteed-to-Start® Warranty
- Throw Distance: Up to 35 ft. / 11 m
- Warranty: 2-Year Full Warranty
- Weight: 82 lb. / 37 kg
- Cover: Protect your investment with a snowthrower cover made of heavy-duty polyester that's waterproof, abrasion, and tear resistant. This cover is vented to promote air circulation and minimize heat and moisture build-up.
- Extended-Life Paddles: These heavy-duty paddles last over twice as long as standard Toro paddles.
- Snow Shield: Lightweight snow shield protects operator from the wind and over-spray snow. Ask your Toro dealer for details on the options available for your model.
- Engine Type
- Premium 4-cycle OHV
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Displacement
- 21 in. (53 cm)
- Max Discharge
- Capacity per Minute: Up to 1900 lb. (862 kg); Throw Distance: Up to 35 ft. (11 m)
- Drive Type
- Power Propel Self-Propel
- 82 lb. (37 kg)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.1 qt. (1 L)