Inventory Unit Detail
2016 Wright 22 HP 52"
Call for Price
2016 Wright 52
The Stander Intensity™ takes extra-compact stand-on mowing to a whole new level. It’s versatile enough to take on big jobs as well as fit in tight spaces, and has outstanding weight distribution for handling hills. Its free-floating AERO CORE™ deck delivers unparalleled cut quality in any mowing environment. And its floating foot platform with elastopolymer bumpers absorbs rough terrain for a smooth, comfortable ride. The Intensity is the perfect look for improving your productivity.
With its Operator Balance Control (OBC), this Wright mower lets you take hills almost as fast as level ground.
The stand-on mowing revolution started right here. However, today’s Stander® is even more refined, agile and well balanced than its forefather. The patented stand-on design, known as Operator Balance Control (OBC), lets you become an extension of the machine, which allows you to handle changing terrain and hills almost as fast as level ground.
Navigating tight spaces is a breeze with the Stander’s zero-turn radius capability. And the compact size means it will never have to be left off the trailer. Even now, the Stander is still making a bold statement in mowing performance.
- Driven from a standing position so you can shift your weight instantly to handle changing terrain
- Mows faster than a traditional walk-behind mower with less user fatigue
- No seat, seat belts or arm rests mean you can step off for a quick exit or to pick up debris
- Outstanding control and handling for trim mowing
- The smaller size allows you to fit more mowers on a trailer
- The Stander comes with one of the most advanced cutting decks available today, the revolutionary Wright AERO CORE™ deck. Every inch of the deck is designed to deliver unparalleled cut quality, turn-on-a-dime maneuverability and the reliability you expect from Wright. The AERO CORE™ deck includes:; ; • Compact footprint and space-saving design; • Recessed caster wheels for a smaller turning radius; • Air-tapered surfaces that eliminate clumping; • Airflow that stands grass up for a uniform cut; • Anti-scalp rollers for smooth, even results on varying terrain;
- Fuel Capacity: 5.5 Gal.
- Make: Kawasaki™
- Rated Horsepower: 22 hp
- Speed: Forward: 9.5 mph ; Reverse: 5.5 mph
- Starting: Electric
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10 - 8 (4 Ply)
- Tires: (Caster) 13 x 5.0 - 6 – Flat Free
- Blade: 3
- Deck Size: 52"
- Dry Weight: 870 lb.
- Length: 59.875”
- Spindles: Ductile iron housing, Sealed bearing
- Width: Deflector Up: 53" ; Deflector Down: 65”
- Blade Clutch: (Brake) 200 ft. lbs
- Blade Speed: (fpm at 3584 rpm) 19,000
- Control: (Operator) Quad Lever™
- Cutting Height: 1.25” - 5”
- Deck Construction: 7 Gauge
- Deck Lift: (System) Caster Shims
- Discharge: Side & Mulch
- Hydro Pumps: Hydro-Gear ® 12 cc
- Horse Power
- 22 hp
- Wheel Size
- (Caster) 13 x 5.0 - 6 – Flat Free
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.5 Gal.
- Deck Size
- Discharge Type
- Side & Mulch