Inventory Unit Detail
2015 Scag 61" V-Ride™ with 25HP Kawasaki 801FX Engine
Call for Price
The Scag V-Ride™ - Stand Up for High Performance
The V-Ride™ is an ultra compact, agile, comfortable and stable stand on mowing machine. It combines the speed and comfort of a rider with the space-saving convenience of a walk-behind mower.
Despite its compact size, the V-Ride boasts many full-sized features like hydraulic oil coolers, dual hydraulic pump dual wheel motor drive system, coil-suspension platform, and a heavy-duty steel main frame.
With a low center-of-gravity and extra-large drive tires, stability is never compromised. The operator rides on a coil suspension platform which delivers bump soaking, back and knee saving travel. The operator comfort pad is adjustable to fit different operator sizes and riding styles.
This is truly the ultimate stand on mower with excellent handling, stability and quality. No cut corners, no compromise, nothing but top quality construction and unmatched performance. Don't take our word for it. Contact your local Scag dealer for a demonstration today and experience the Scag difference for yourself.
- Coil suspension on platform uses 3.5" springs
- Operator platform has 1.25" of suspension travel
- Operator cushion has adjustable mounting positions
- Large diameter, padded steering levers
- Excellent machine balance, stability and handling
- Up to 11 MPH ground speed for more productivity
- Auxiliary hydraulic oil cooler
- Quick-adjust cutting heights, transport auto-lock
- Ultra-compact to reduce trailer space usage
- Heavy-duty Scag blade drive spindles
- Spacious operator platform with coil suspension delivers a smooth the ride and reduces operator fatigue. Springs are with 3.5" long and provide 1.25" of suspension travel.
- Operator platform is made from heavy gauge steel with extruded star pattern for no-slip footing. The platform can be flipped forward to allow for more trailer space and also allows the mower to be driven (with or without the blades on) while walking behind the mower. Platform is wide and unobstructed.
- Auxiliary hydraulic oil cooler keeps oil temperatures well within a safe operating level and adds to hydraulic system component life.
- Scag tough main frame construction delivers solid strength and ensures years of trouble-free service. The main frame was designed for strength and longevity.
- Ogura GT 3.5 PTO clutch brake engages and stops the cutter blades smoothly and safely. Adjustable airgap ensures long component life.
- Convenient, full-featured instrument panel has ignition key, PTO switch, Drive & Neutral lever, throttle, choke, and digital hour meter. The fuel gauge is located on top of the fuel tank, right next to the instrument panel for easy viewing.
- Drive & Neutral lever - When in Neutral, the steering control levers are locked, preventing accidental movement by bumping the controls. In the Drive position, the steering controls have full, complete range for mower operation.
- Operator Comfort Cushion can be mounted in different positions, fitting different operator sizes and riding preferences.
- Large diameter, padded steering control levers are very comfortable and easy on your hands. The hand force required to control the V-Ride is minimal and the lever action is extremely smooth.
- Heavy-duty blade drive spindles provide reliable performance season after season. The Scag spindle is more than tough enough to handle the high horsepower and torque requirements of this mower. Three year limited warranty on the spindles.
- Dual hydraulic pumps and dual 12ci cast iron, high-torque wheel motors provide smooth, positive and reliable power to the drive wheels. Pressure relief valves in the pumps protect the system from internal pressure spikes and add to pump life.
- 8 gallon fuel tank keeps you in the field cutting grass. Fuel tank features a fuel level gauge and an extra large, angled filler neck for easy filling.
- Interlocked parking brake prevents the mower from being driven with the brake on, stopping premature brake wear.
- Auxiliary canister air filter system is standard equipment on all V-Ride mowers with Kawasaki FX engines. This provides extended service intervals and longer engine life.
- Easily adjust cutting heights with the convenient, easy to lift hand lever. Wide range of adjustment from 1-1/2" to 4-1/2" in 1/4" increments. Auto-lock in transport positon with a simple thumb release.
- Deck leveling adjustment brackets at all four corners of the deck allows for easy in-the-field deck leveling and pitch adjustment.
- Tri-Plate cutter deck top is incredibly strong. .485" deck top thickness from three separate layers of steel (7ga., 10ga, and 11ga.)
- "Split-Steel" pulleys are used on load carrying areas like the cutter deck spindles and pump drive systems. Split steel pulleys are stronger than cast iron or stamped pulley designs. Our pulleys are strong for long life and lightweight for reduced inertia and decreased wear on the cutter deck drive system.
- Tapered locking hubs are used on spindle shafts and pump input shafts for easy pulley removal and service for years to come.
- No plastic pulleys - Some [other brands] actually use plastic pulleys on their mowers. Not Scag. All Scag pulleys are made from metal. Plastic is for toys.
- High-quality bearings and bearing debris guards on idler pulleys ensure long, reliable service.
- Self-adjusting belt systems effortlessly keep belts in constant adjustment for maximum life and minimum maintenance.
- Tapered roller bearings are utilized in the front caster wheel axles and caster yoke pivots for durability and reduced maintenance.
- Extra-large 20 x 10.5 - 8 inch drive tires ensure better traction, less turf tearing and easy curb climbing. Drive tires are 4-ply for added durability.
- 13 x 6.5 - 6 Flat-Free front caster tires and eliminate the downtime associated with flat tires caused by debris, thorns, etc.
- Four tie-down points are built-in on the front and rear of the mower (2 front, 2 rear) for fast and convenient loading and unloading on trailers.
- Front weight system (under the front belt cover) can be customized with fewer or additional weights. Up to three (3) weights total can be installed at one time.
- Custom-Cut Baffle allows you to customize the cutter deck to your individual cutting conditions.
- Simple, easy to service, neutral and tracking linkages. It's the same design that we use on other Scag riding mowers. No cable systems or complicated bracketing. Straightforward designs with proven reliability.
- User-friendly mower design allows access to the engine and filters, for easy maintenance. Engine oil drain hose included.
- Solid hillside stability due to a low center-of-gravity, large tires and a wide stance.
- The Scag "Simply the Best" commercial warranty stands behind you and your mower for years of profitable service.
- Marbain cutter blades stay sharp longer for reduced maintenance.
- High quality electrical components such as switches, wiring and harness looms are used throughout the Scag mower line for dependable service.
- Digital SmartSense hour meter displays maintenance reminders to help ensure that routine service is completed.
- Laser cut, vented rear panel allows for increased air flow and cooling for the hydraulic pump drive system. Blow out debris with compressed air or a blower without having to remove the panel.
- Sealed fuse holder keeps the elements out to help prevent corrosion and electrical issues.
- Fuel tank shut-off is located on top of the tank, near the instrument panel for easy access.
- SVR61V-25FX: 61" Velocity Plus™ Cutter Deck, 25hp Kawasaki 801FX air-cooled, electric start engine
- Engine: 25hp Kawasaki FX, air-cooled, V-Twin, vertical shaft
- Fuel Capacity/Design: 8 gallons, single tank with top-mounted fuel shutoff valve
- Travel Control: Twin lever steering controls for smooth, precise maneuverability
- Ground Speed: Up to 11 mph forward, 6 mph reverse
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10.5 -8, tubeless, 4 ply
- Caster Tires: 13 x 6.5 - 6, Flat-Free, semi-pneumatic
- Caster Wheel Bearings: Tapered roller bearings
- Hydraulic Pumps: Dual Pumps; 12cc displacement, Hydro-Gear
- Hydraulic Wheel Motors: Dual 12ci heavy-duty motors with extra large shafts
- Hydraulic Oil Cooling: Auxiliary oil cooler, Large capacity cooling reservoir
- Hydraulic Oil Filter: 10 micron
- Belts: Kevlar cord. Self-adjusting, spring-loaded, self-tightening
- Drive/Load Pulleys: Split-steel design -- stronger and lighter weight
- Instrument Panel: Key switch, throttle, manual choke, BBC switch, digital hour meter, neutral lock lever
- Operator Platform: Heavy gauge steel with extruded star pattern for no-slip footing. Platform can be folded up to reduce overall machine length, as well as allow operator to walk behind the mower (with or without blades on). Coil suspension under platform utilizes 3.5 inch springs; 1.25 inches of suspension travel.
- Operator Comfort Pad: Adjustable to fit different operator sizes and riding styles
- PTO - Electric Clutch: Heavy-duty Ogura PTO clutch brake with adjustable air-gap
- Cutter Deck: 61" Velocity Plus deck. Floating, adjustable, anti-scalping design.
- Cutter Deck Construction: Tri-Plate, fully-welded with 10 gauge top, 7 gauge skirt, 7 gauge and 11 gauge reinforcement plates.
- Number of Anti-Scalp Wheels: 9 wheels in 7 positions
- Cutter Deck Spindles: Scag Heavy-Duty Spindles w/cast-iron housing & tapered roller bearings, backed by 3-year limited warranty
- Cutter Deck Height Adjustment: Hand lever lift with self-locking mechanism at transport position
- Cutting Range: 1.5” to 4.5” in .25” increments
- Number of Cutter Blades: 3 Marbain blades
- Total Length: 75.5"
- Total Width (with discharge chute in mowing position): 74.25"
- Total Width (with discharge chute in transport position): 62.75"
- Height: 47.5"
- Weight: 975 lbs.
- 2 Yr. Commercial Mower Warranty—Parts & labor.
- 3 Yr. / 500 Hour Non-Commercial Mower Warranty—Parts & labor.
- 3 Yr. Deck Warranty—First & second years parts & labor; third year parts.
- 3 Yr. Spindle Warranty—First & second years parts & labor; third year parts.
- 2 Yr. Engine Warranty—Minimum two-year warranty covered directly through the individual engine manufacturer.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Horse Power
- 25 hp
- Engine Type
- 801FX, air-cooled, V-Twin, vertical shaft
- Dual Pumps; 12cc displacement, Hydro-Gear
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 20 x 10.5 - 8; Caster: 13 x 6.5 - 6
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal.
- Deck Size
- 61 in.
- Discharge Type