Inventory Unit Detail
2014 Wright 16 HP 32" Small Frame
Call for Price
2014 Wright 32
Some lawn maintenance jobs are simply better suited for walk-behind mowers. The Velke™ Gear Drive and Velke™ Hydro Wright mowers combine traditional walk-behind flexibility with Wright engineering excellence. They are designed for use with the Velke sulky for “ride-behind” convenience and are more compact than competing walk-behinds.
With the Stander®'s Operator Balance Control (OBC), you can mow hills almost as fast as level ground.
To ride hills, you have to feel them - become part of the landscape and react with your whole body. The innovative Stander® puts your center of gravity at your feet, not your seat. You use your weight to keep traction on the higher wheels and cross slopes at speeds no other mower can handle, so you mow faster with greater control and without switching to a walk-behind.
- Available in 16HP, 18HP
- Driven from a standing position so you can shift your weight instantly to handle changing terrain
- Mows faster than a traditional walk-behind mower with less user fatigue
- Outstanding control and handling for trim mowing
- Rugged and durable with deck size of 32"
- The smaller size allows you to fit more mowers on a trailer
- With no seat, seat belts, or arm rests, you can easily step off for a quick exit or to move debris
- Cylinders: 2
- Engine: KAWASAKI; FS541, FS600
- Fuel Capacity: 5.6 Gal.
- Speed: Forward: 7.5 mph ; Reverse: 4.3 mph
- Starting: 16 Recoil
- Horsepower: 16 (FS)
- Wheel Motors: HYDRO-GEAR™ 12 cu in.
- Caster Tires: 11 x 4.0 - 5
- Drive Tires: 18 x 6.5 - 8 (4 ply)
- Blade: Clutch/Brake Maintenance-Free, Rated Heavy Duty: WARNER
- Blade: Tip Speed fpm at 3,584 rpm: 19,000
- Dry Weight: 605 lbs
- Overall Length: 58"
- Overall Width: Defector Up: 33 1/2" ; Defector Down: 45 1/2"
- Spindles: Ductile Iron Housing
- Blades: (1/4" thick, high-lift wings): (2) 16.5"
- Control: (Operator) Quad-Lever™
- Cutting Height: Range: 1.75" - 4.5"
- Deck Construction: Heavy-Duty Commercial Fabricated: 7 Gauge
- Deck Lift: System: Shims, Fixed deck
- Discharge: Systems: Side, Rear & Mulch
- Hourmeter: Digital, Service Alert™
- Hydro Pumps: HYDRO-GEAR™ 10 cc
- Warranty: 2-year Limited Warranty: Covers parts and labor
- Horse Power
- 16 (FS)
- Engine Type
- KAWASAKI; FS541, FS600
- Wheel Size
- 18 x 6.5 - 8 (4 ply)
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.6 Gal.
- Discharge Type
- Systems: Side, Rear & Mulch